Three weeks of delectable dishes at unbeatable prices returns during the first edition of Restaurant Week in NYC for 2019
The Manhattan Club is sending out this “Save the Date” card a little early this year, but we can’t “taste the anticipation” much longer! Get ready to pack your bags and come to the city for one of the best events on the winter calendar – Restaurant Week in NYC! The 2019 winter edition of this bi-annual celebration of the eclectic variety of restaurants that populate all five boroughs will take place from January 21 to February 8.
The 411 on NYC Restaurant Week
- Over 300+ participating restaurants offer affordable prix-fixe menus for lunch ($26.00 for two courses) and dinner ($42.00 for three courses). This is the perfect time to eat at some of the best restaurants in NYC at a fixed price!
- Not valid on Saturdays - even though this “week” spans a full three on the calendar, only a few offer the promotion for weekend service.
- Reservations are highly recommended. Walk-ins will still be able to take part in the offer… but that’s only if you can get a seat. Reservations “go live” on January 9. Set those reminders now and get ready to fire up OpenTable to start making your dining plans for the coming three weeks!
- Menus will be posted a week or so before the event. Participating restaurants will be announced when the reservations open, but many will not have their menus set. Check back on the NYC Restaurant Week site for a full list of menus as they roll in.
- Stay on top of what is trending on Instagram with #nycrestaurantweek. Check out geotagged photos posted by fellow diners and post your own after your personal delicious discovery.
After treating yourself to a great meal, why not continue the decadence with a lavish night away in New York City? The luxurious suites at The Manhattan Club create the perfect pair with your choice of special meal and will make your personal Restaurant Week in NYC one to remember!